Kilgore College Student Evaluation of Instruction/Course and Science/Health Science Lab Evaluation
1. Go to www.kilgore.edu.
- Click “MyKC Login.”
3. Enter Active Directory Computer Credentials:
Username: first 4 letters of last name, first 4 letters of first name,
last 4 digits of student ID # (example: lastfirs9999)
Password: “Student” with a capital “S,” 4-digit month & day of birth (example: Student1108 – if your birthday is November 8)
4. Click “Evaluations.”
5. Click “Take Survey” for each course and lab section.
6. Read each statement carefully and select the best response, “Strongly Agree, Agree, Disagree, or Strongly Disagree.”
7. Leave Optional Statements #18 and #19 blank unless your instructor gives you specific statements to respond to.
8. Click “Submit Evaluation” for each course and lab evaluation that you complete.
Thank you for helping us improve instruction at Kilgore College!
The Kilgore College eLearning Team