Is this your first time here?
Your eLearning ID is the first four letters of your last name in lower case letters + the first four letters of your first name in lower case letters + the last four numbers of your student id. For example: John Doe has a student id of 123456789. His eLearning ID is: doejohn6789
Your eLearning password is the word "Student" with a capital "S" + the two-digit month and day you were born. For Example: John Doe's birthday is June 9th. His eLearning password is: Student0609
VCT Students: Use the eLearning ID & password is sent to you via email.
It is highly recommended that you use the Firefox browser when accessing the eLearning website.
Kilgore College Student Evaluation of Instruction/Course
1. Go to www.kilgore.edu .
2. Click “MY KC WEB PORTAL” (last item in gray box on left side).
3. Enter Active Directory/Campus Connect/eLearning Computer Credentials. (llllffffnnnn and Studentmmdd)
4. Click “Evaluations.”
5. Click “Take Survey” for each course section.
6. Click “Submit Evaluation” for each course evaluation that you complete.
7. Please leave Optional Statements #18 and #19 blank unless your instructor gives you specific statements to respond to.
Thank you for helping us improve instruction at Kilgore College!